Enhance Your Smile With Cosmetic Dentistry
Are stained, chipped, or crooked teeth cramping your smile? Years Ago, the only solution for unattractive teeth was disguising them with crowns. Today, we’ve got better options in porcelain veneers, cosmetic bonding, and teeth whitening.
Take porcelain veneers for example, thanks to recent improvements in dental materials and technology, these “instant orthodontics” are easy, painless, and affordable. And you won’t believe how great they look!
No clunky, chunky shoeboxes, today’s veneers are ultra-thin and very light. They’re bonded just to the front of each tooth and made of translucent, natural-looking ceramic material that can be tinted to match your teeth.
Porcelain veneers cover a multitude of dental problems, even gaps between teeth and overlapping teeth can easily be resolved in as little as two office visits.
Your smile is your best communicator, why settle for one that’s less than perfect? You choose your clothes to project a certain image, not just to keep warm. Now you can choose that certain smile that conveys a smarter and more successful you.
- Thin porcelain veneers bonded to your front teeth allow us to change the shape, color and length of teeth in just a couple visits.
- Tooth-colored fillings offer a naturally attractive smile that goes all the way back to the molars.
- Bonding that’s tinted to match the color of your own teeth can fill in unsightly chips and gaps.
- Whitening can brighten tooth enamel and minimize discoloration—producing a dazzling smile.
- Quick and easy gum surgery can minimize gum tissue and maximize a favorable impression.
- Orthodontics straighten teeth and correct overbites—done now almost invisibly.
Best of all, many of these appearance boosters will also improve your overall oral health. That confidence and a brighter, straighter smile may be the best fashion accessory of all. Call us if you’d like your smile to look sharp!